Diverse Matters delivers webinars for both employers and employees on how to have confidence with disability. Webinars can be tailored and include a live session with Yasmin Sheikh.
Diverse Matters delivers online webinars during Diversity Week at organisations, which can include explaining what disability is, how you encourage employees to share their disability at work, highlight the benefits of openness and examples of reasonable adjustments at work.
Diverse Matters also delivers taster sessions on “The Confident with Disability Workshop”, “The Diversity L.A.B.E.L. workshop” and “The Powerful First Impressions Process”.
After a webinar you will come away with a better understanding of:
- what constitutes a visible and non-visible disability.
- examples of reasonable adjustments if you have a disability.
- the benefits of telling your employer about your disability.
- support services available.
- how we can all become more confident talking about disability related issues.
- and how we can all learn about being more inclusive for people with disabilities.